Sunday, January 12, 2014

30 'day' song challenge (not in 30 days!)

Hiya guys and welcome to Ceryspg, today I am doing the song challenge! Just so you few people who have found this blog can get to know me a bit better! I will normally be posting beauty and fashion related posts but starting out with something a little different. Here are the questions:
My favourite song?
This is tricky, I am going to have to say something by Bastille- I do love Haunt. In fact the album cover is my background on my iPod haha!
My least favourite song?
Something like What Does The Fox Say or Blurred Lines- something that everyone always sings and it's catchy but just so bad!

A song that makes me happy?
One Direction Best Song Ever, because I used to listen to it all summer and it reminds me of the summer and the beach!

A song that makes me sad?
Use somebody by Kings of Leon, it was my mums favourite song and I never let her listen to it because it just makes me sad! I don't know why it makes me sad though haha!

A song that reminds me of someone?
Cascada Everytime We Touch reminds me of my best friend, we were obsessed with it and I remember having it on repeat at one of her parties and her mum threatened to turn it off!!

A song that reminds me of somewhere?
Do you believe in magic? Reminds me of Disneyland- I went for the millionth time for the 20th Anniversairy party last year, it was amazing! Going back in May!

A song that reminds you of an event?
This is Love by Will.i.am feat. Eva Simons reminds me of Activities Week 2012, we were always playing that song on the coach!
 
A song that I know all the words to?
Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson, bit of a throwback but when I was like six I listened to it constantly! Oh and Wake Up by Hilary Duff, when I was little we had no internet so I learnt the lyrics by playing one line of the song on my CD player, pausing it, writing it down! It took ages! I know like all the ones on my playlist too!

 A song that I can dance to?
MACARENA! Don't even know if I spelt that right haha!

A song that makes me fall asleep?
I can't fall asleep when there is music playing unless I am shattered!

A song from my favourite band?
Sleepsong, it is really creepy but amazing! Err Laura Palmer, Icarus, Bad Blood! Of The Night, sensing a theme here?

A song from a band I hate?
I Found You by The Wanted, I like Glad You Came and All Time Low though but on the whole...

A song that is my guilty pleasure?
Backstreet Boys Everybody (Backstreet's Back) I heard it on the radio the other day and had to download it I am so obsessed!

A song that no-one would expect me to love?
Anything from Iron Maiden Powerslave! Aces High and Midnight are amazing! Thanks dad for the heavy metal loving gene haha!


A song that describes me?
I don't really know? Maybe something like Wings or We Are Who We Are by Little Mix!

A song that I used to love but now hate?
I used to love Party at a Rich Dude's House by Kesha! I used to love all of Kesha's Animal album but don't listen to it very often. I don't hate it though!

A song that I hear often on the radio?
I don't listen to the radio too much but when I do Roar by Katy Perry.

A song I wish I heard on the rado?
Anything Bastille! I only rarely hear Pompeii and Of The Night! Just play some more Bastille radio stations out there!

A song from my favourite album?
My favourite album is All This Bad Blood, so I am going to say Pompeii, even though it is quite old it is amazing!

A song that Iisten to when I am angry?
Bonkers! By Dizzee Rascal it is just such an amazing song and rapping along calms me down haha!

A song I listen to when I am happy?
Anything that doesn't put me in a bad mood! But something like Angels by Nicholas Mcdonald! Can't wait for his new album!

A song I listen to when I'm sad?
Impossible by James Arthur because it depresses me even more because I don't like him! So I probably shouldn't listen to it!

A song I want to play at my wedding?
Happy by Pharell Williams! Cos I'll be happyyyy!

A song I want played at my funeral!
Nothing too depressing, I don't want to even be thinking of it haha!

A song that makes me laugh?
Let Me Go by Gary Barlow because I don't like it and the music video is so weird it is funny!

A song I can play on an instrument?
I can play Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean on the violin! And other classical stuff too... Boring!

A song I wish I could play?
The beginning of Adele's Someone Like You!

A song that makes me feel guilty?
No song makes me feel guilty!

A song from my childhood?
Girls Aloud The Promise! I was a big Girls Aloud fan haha!

My favourite song this time last year?
I liked Little Mix's DNA album a lot, so something from there! I am also currently liking their new album Salute!
 Thank you for reading! Please tell me in the comments what your favourite song is! You can leave a link to your blog too if you like! mwah xx
Cerys<3

2 comments:

  1. Like to hear play pirates of the Caribbean and still love every time we touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe!x will you give me a shoutout on twitter and instagram! Dont forget to follow me on here xx

      Delete